Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vewlix Clone v3 with custom 2player

This is the Vewilx v3 I am buiding. This one will have some modifcation. I didn't like the square bottom box cabinet, so I'm going to change it a little. I will be using a Sony 32"Bravia LCD this time. Instead of buying the TE sticks, I will make a custom two player like the original Vewlix. Here are some pictures of the cabinet already primed.





Notice the angle on the bottom of the cabinet that gives it some contour. I will also use the coin door this time instead of the using the back.






Though automotive paint was expensive, I chose it because it gives it a better quality feel and look to it. The bottom part was slotted for t-molding. Also I decided to use melamine board for the bottom cabinet to save the expensive automotive paint and time. I sprayed two layers of the polyurethane on melamine only. It came out looking really shinny.  Don't paint the white part with polyurethane it will come out yellowish when it dry.













Using the Sanwa JLF stick..
















1 comment:

  1. incroyable!!!!!
    j adore j'aime vraiment beaucoup.
    je m'en fabrique une très vite!!!
    j'adore!!!

    ReplyDelete